TV Actress Sumona Chakravarti Celebrated Her Birthday With BFF Urvashi Dholakia And Others

 
">
Sumona Chakravarti, the actress who got instant fame from TV show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain and The Kapil Sharma Show and Comedy Nights With Kapil just celebrated her birthday and welcomed her 30 happily.
The actress blew the candles and cut the cake in presence of her friends and she uploaded the pictures on Instagram. While, in one of the pictures we can see her holding a 30 candle excitedly to bring in her birthday and in other she poses in front of a chocolate cake and wrote along with the pics, “Happy birthday. Welcome to the dirty 30s.”
Check out the picture here: 
However, the same photo has also been shared by her best friend Urvashi, who took to social media wished her and wrote: Happeeeee Birthdayyyyy chotuuuuuu @sumonachakravarti 🎂🎂🎊🎉🎊🎂🎂🎂 My baby my crab sister loveeee uuuuuu and May get all the happiness u truly truly deserve my baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #celebration #birthdaygal #love #crabbies #cancerians #loveutothemoonandback 💖❤️
She also a day ago shared a picture with her with the caption read as: ll about LOVE 💖 @sumonachakravarti My baby my chotuuuu what a fabulous time it’s been .. #momentscaptured #mymoments #thankful #gratitude #behappy #nomatterwhat #keepsmiling #bliss #live #love #laugh #💋
Earlier, in an interview with the leading daily, Sumona on her wedding said: “There’s always a rumour about my wedding every year. I really don’t know what to say about this. Every year, people get me married to someone or the other. There is a bit of joke about it in my family also.”
“I am a single girl, very happy, extremely independent and don’t want to be tied down. There is no man in my life. If I have a choice, I do not wish to get married.” Further added, “the world is changing and so should the thinking of the society change about single women.”
No comments:
Write comments